Wednesday, January 13, 2016

HEROES

On the first day of our trip to Paris, I'm rumbling our rolling luggage down the boulevard in search of the apartment we rented, and very nearby, I saw a familiar face...



Things got even more familiar the closer I got...






Not much in the way of actual super heroes, but since I wasn't in the market for 'em, no harm done.
The place was closed when we passed, but I was counting the hours till I could see inside, because I enjoyed the outside so much I couldn't take a picture for trembling...





I eventually did make a visit (or two) and had to quit due to my eyes being bigger than my luggage.
Beautiful stuff, largely new books, and a terrific selection of those.
Here's a look at their business card, rendered by the team of Dupuy and Berberian, and badly scanned by me ('cause I pasted it in my sketchbook).